Tag Archives: australian visa

Australian Student Visa

Australian EmbassyIf you wish to study in Australia then there are a number of Australian Student Visa options. These will depend on how old you are and what type of institution you are going to be attending. If you are a minor then you can also get a Guardian Visa for your mother or father who will be looking after you. If you are not a minor then you can still apply however you need to show good reason was to why they should allow this to occur.

Read More »

Incoming search terms:

Contributory Parent Visa

Australian EmbassyThere are 2 types of Contributory Parent Visa options. The first is a (subclass 143) which is a long term and permanent visa while the (subclass 173) is a temporary visa based on 2 years. If you wish to move to Australia on a permanent bases to live with your child then this is the visa for you. There is a test for the visa which is listed as follows:

Read More »

Aged Dependent Relative Visa

Australian EmbassyThe aged dependent relative visa is explained here. Very few people know about this visa which allows  some older people to move to Australia if they rely on an eligible relative (daughter, son) in Australia to provide financial support.​ This visa is used mainly to being older parents to Australia to live with their children in their old age. You will note this from the requirements for the Australian Aged Dependent Relative visa.

Read More »

Australian Guardian Visa

Australian EmbassyThe Australian Guardian Visa is for those people which is the Australia schooling visa with parents. This visa will allow the parent to live in Australia until the child has completed school. The visa can also be in exceptional circumstances be issued for an international student over 18 years of age studying in Australia on a student visa.​

Read More »

Australian Working Holiday Visa

Australian EmbassyThe Australian Working Holiday Visa is explained here. Australia has become very attractive for students for a number of reasons. The Australian Working Holiday Visa is a visa which is aimed at young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. You need to be older than 18 and not yet over the age of 31. The requirements for the visa are easy enough for a young person and has been listed as follows.

Read More »

error: Content is protected !!