Living in Sri Lanka or an expat and in need of consular assistance as an Australian national? The contact details for the Australian High Commission in Sri Lanka has been added below with a map to the High Commission. The High Commission can assist you with a public notary service, marriage registration, birth registration as well as death registration. They can also assist you with applying for a passport or renewing your passport while in Sri Lanka.
As a local you can also apply for an Australian visa to visit Australia. This can be a tourist visa to visit Australia for up to 12 months at a time. If you are married to an Australian or living together for more than 2 years then you can apply for an Australian partner visa. There other options as well such as a skills visa or a student visa to study in Australia.
The contact details with a map to the High Commission has been added below. Note the operating hours of the Australian Embassy in Sri Lanka.
Australian High Commission Sri Lanka
No. 21 Srimath R. G. Senanayake Mawatha, Colombo 7
Telephone: + 94 – 11 – 2463200
Fax: +94 (0) 11 2686453
Visa and Immigration Office:
- Telephone: +94-11-2463270
- + 94 11 2686453 (Consular and Administration)
- + 94 11 2682311 (Visa and Immigration)
- + 94 + 94 11 2463297 (Australian Border Force)
- Visa and immigration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consular and Australian passports: email@example.com
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The High Commission is open between 08:30am and 05:00pm on all week-days.
Incoming search terms:
- australian high commission in sri lanka
- australian high commission sri lanka
- australian embassy office in srilanka map
- australian high commission in sri lanka immigration
- australian high commission sri lanka visa application submission appointment
- australian high commission sri lanka working days
- australian high commission srilanka road map
- lkaustralian embassy