The Australian government has its Embassy in Washington in the USA. It also has a number of Australian Consulate which are based around the US and each one covers a certain area as listed below. The contact details as well as a map has been added below to the Australian Embassy in Washington.
If you are applying for an Australian Visa then you can do so online if you have an ImmiAccount which you will need to open online. From there you can provide all the documentation as needed. Note that all payments for your Australian visa and citizenship applications lodged in Washington, D.C. must be made by credit card only.
Australian Embassy in Washington
Embassy address: 1601 Massachusetts Ave, NW Washington DC 20036
Telephone: (202) 797 3000
Fax: (202) 797 3168
General Office Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm Mon- Fri
Passport Interview hours – no appointment required *
9:00am to 12:00pm and 2:00pm to 4:00pm Mon to Fri *(12:00pm to 2:00pm by appointment only)
Midwest states of Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin
State of Hawaii
Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Louisiana
California (south of the 36N latitude), Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada (Clark County only) and Utah.
New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Ohio, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands
Northern California (north of 36N latitude), Nevada (except Las Vegas), Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming.
Incoming search terms:
- australian embassy washington dc
- consulate washington open times australia
- australian embassy in washington dc appointment
- australian consulate in washington dc
- australian embassy Washington
- australian embassy in washington dc
- australian embassy in washington
- australia north american embassy
- austrailia consultate chicago
- working for the australian embassy in washington dc
- australian embassy washington dc passport office
- australian visa office washington dc