If the child is born outside of Australia then at least one of the parents needs to be an Australian citizen. Note that you will have to first register the child with the local authorities where the child was born. For most countries this normally takes a day or two to complete. There are also issues with the passport and visa for a child born in Singapore as an example.
Incoming search terms:
- Australia Child born abroad two Australian parents
- australian born abroad registration
- australian child born overseas
- australian children born overseas
- children born to australian parents overseas
- registering a child born overseas in australian embassy ?
- registering australian child born abroad
- registering child birth australian overseas