If the child is born outside of Australia then at least one of the parents needs to be an Australian citizen. Note that you will have to first register the child with the local authorities where the child was born. For most countries this normally takes a day or two to complete. There are also issues with the passport and visa for a child born in Singapore as an example.
Incoming search terms:
- register australian child born overseas
- the register for australians born abroad
- registering a child born overseas in australian embassy ?
- register children born overseas australia
- children born to australian parents overseas
- child of australian born overseas -applying for australian citizenship
- australian passport from consulate in us for children born in us
- australian children born overseas
- australian child born overseas
- australian born abroad registration
- australian birth certificate for child born overseas