Tag Archives: consular assistance

Australian Children Born Abroad

Australian EmbassyIf the child is born outside of Australia then at least one of the parents needs to be an Australian citizen. Note that you will have to first register the child with the local authorities where the child was born. For most countries this normally takes a day or two to complete. There are also issues with the passport and visa for a child born in Singapore as an example.

Read More »

Incoming search terms:

error: Content is protected !!