The Australian Embassy in Thailand is located in Bangkok. You can now also contact the embassy in Bangkok for assistance and direction with regards to applying for a marriage visa, Australian tourist visa or applying for a new passport. You can also contact the Australian Embassy in Thailand for consular assistance if you have been arrested or you have been involved in an accident.
We have added the contact details for the Embassy below with the contact details for their visa section and consular section. There is also a map to the embassy listed below to find it much easier. If you are going to the embassy the closest BTS to the Embassy is the BTS Chong Nonsi Station in Bangkok. Note however that visa applications are done by VFS Global and their address has also been listed below.
Australian Embassy in Bangkok
Note that you need to email and speak to VFS in Bangkok for more information or speak to an immigration lawyer in Thailand for more information and assistance while in Thailand.
Australian Visa Applications:
The Trendy Office Building 28th Floor,
Sukhumvit Soi 13, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana,
(BTS NANA, exit number 3)
Business hours: 08:30 – 16:30, Monday to Friday (Except Embassy Public holidays)
– Submission of Application: 08:30 – 15:00 Monday to Friday
– Collection of visa notification letter: 10:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday
Incoming search terms:
- Australian embassy Zimbabwe
- Australia embassy in Kenya locations
- location of australian embassy in zimbabwe
- working hours of the Australian embassy in harare Zimbabwe
- bangkok to australia
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1820 ZnBCij62rJdOjneKQmAwmRrh9WnU40-MRjrr71H9Gvzw-vO3bw-x3OM1Pfgr7PYh b097aecf6530a41fe7af1dc6f1bb87378de3bd64&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme