When you file for an Australian Visa they are going to need for you to known what each sentence means in the application forms. These forms are pretty standard and once you have filled in one the others become easier. “Your Identity” is the most common term used and below you will find what it is that they are looking for. Seek the services of an attorney if you are not sure.
Australia Migration : Your identity
- You will need certified copies of the biographical pages of the current passport. This includes the photo page of the passport;
- You will also need 2 recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) of each person included in the application that was taken in the last 6 months before you application. Note also these are head and shoulders and you should write you name and surname on the back of the photos;
- You will also need a certified copy of your birth certificate showing both parents’ names;
- You national identity card;
- If your name has changed or the name of anyone included in your application has changed then a name change certificate would be needed that has been issued by the government.
These identity documents are needed for most Australian visas such as the Australian Fiancee visa as well as the Australian Student Visa. Speak to an immigration or migration expert if you need further assistance.